Skip to product information
1 of 1


Nulo Freestyle Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon & Turkey with Strawberries

Regular price $15.99 CAD
Regular price $19.99 CAD Sale price $15.99 CAD
Sale Sold out
With 83% salmon, turkey, organs and bones – this Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon and Turkey with Strawberries recipe will satisfy your canine’s meat cravings. The other 17% of ingredients include wholesome vegetables and fruits including pumpkin, blueberries, kale and spinach.